Saturday, January 29, 2011

Et Tu, Brute?

We don't always homeschool.... we love our local public school too.... but this year I'm homeschooling my boys and we are reading this book for history. We are at about 300 A.D. and have loved every page. My 9 year old son brought this as his book of choice on a weekend trip we took! That tells you something. It is written very intelligently, and also explains history in a clear and simple, yet captivating, manner. Every day I hear, "Mom, can we PLEASE read history today?" I sing back "YES!" because I love it as much as they do. Shoot -- I feel like I'm learning as much as they are! This book is a MUST HAVE for every family library! Order it here. Read it with your kids and be prepared to get drawn in.....history will come alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment